Sunday was Isaac's Baptism. He is now officially a Catholic. It was a nice ceremony and a lot of family came out to see the little guy on his day. After the ceremony we had a reception at home. We had a lot of people and a lot of fun!
The Cake

Blessed by the Water

Isaac, Mom & Dad, The God Parents Charity & Chris and Deacon John

Godmother Charity & Godfather Chris

A proud Ma & Pa

Thanks to all the Family and Friends that came out for his special day!!!

2 comments:
I don't like the guy in the red shirt. Sure he may seem ok by the look but its what's underneath that counts. I'm sure there's something black and gooey in him. Probably an abundance of Jager. Hidden in his left lung awaiting the day it explodes into a million pieces and can reak havock upon the world. So thanks anthony for your black lung of jager death.
P.S. -- I love you. (But not in the gay way......just the manly way....grrrr.)(P.P.S. -- I just made it worse.)
Congratulations to baby Isaac!!!
By the way, you are falling very far behind in your blogging! I know he has changed in the past month and a half. Get on it!!!
Post a Comment