Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some More

It has been a crazy 4 weeks. Isaac is getting more and more aware every day. He is a little fussy in the evening just before he goes to bed. He likes to look at a picture of the world we have hanging above our couch. He is a gruntter, grunts in his sleep, while in his sling when we are on our walk, during tummy time, pretty much all the time. He is definitely a mamma's boy at the moment because she is the one supplying the food. He like real movement more than a swing or his bouncy chair.





Like father like son.







Zoey loves her little guy.





Lazy dogs!



Seriously, who looks this good after giving birth. She is a champ! Toughest, prettiest, best mom there is in my opinion.



2 comments:

Charity Smith said...

Finally! More posts to look at. You know I am going to keep on you about this. ;-)
I love the picture of you and Isaac sleeping. Will he need 16+ hours of sleep a night when he grows up, too?

Charity Smith said...

I am growing tired of this blog! How can I keep up with Isaac if you refuse to post new pictures?!?! :-)
See you soon.
Love,
C